Learn About Seattle Improv Classes:
How I Teach and Why...
My goal with Seattle Improv Classes is to:
- Guarantee that anyone can feel comfortable, confident and creative expressing their ideas -- whether to one person or hundreds.
- Make people's lives happier, more fun and more fulfilling.
- Create a warm, open, excited community of people who have fun learning together.
There are a number of things you'll only get from Seattle Improv Classes:
- A 100% guarantee on all classes. If you don't feel got 10X what you paid for your class, then you can have your money back.
- Personalization. That's why all classes include one-on-one phone calls. I get to learn more about you, your goals and your challenges. In that coaching, we play fun games and you get feedback on what you personally can do to progress faster.
- Advanced teaching and psychology. Many improv teachers have studied acting and nothing else. You're classes with me will be influenced by roughly 500 hundreds hours of training in how to teach effectively. That training is used to make your learning simpler, easier and faster.
- Purposeful selection. There are hundreds and hundreds of improv games. I've spent a great deal of time and effort to eliminate the clutter and only select the handful that are the most effective.
In your classes at SIC, you'll find all of the games meet a number of criteria: 1. They're fun. 2. They have a clear purpose that contributes to the main goal of that class. 3. The skills it teaches are useful in life, not just on stage.
- A warm, friendly, open atmosphere. I realize that most people come to these classes to break out of their comfort zone and overcome challenges. People are often nervous, anxious and yet hopeful. I bend over backward to ensure you feel safe and secure, so that you can expand beyond your former limitations.
You'll share an amazing experience with your classmates. That's part of why you'll get a bonus dinner as part of your class. It provides a fun, easy opportunity to connect and make new friends with wonderful people.
I realize that you're probably not here to become an actor. You're here for much more than that. If you're like most people, you want to become more confident thinking on your feet. And, you want to be more creative, expressive and in the moment. You may view this as an opportunity to begin breaking through limitations, roadblocks and fears in other areas of your life. If so, you've come to the right place.
Plus, if you want to communicate more effectively, you're in the right place. You'll learn to tell engaging stories, become more dynamic and express yourself with greater charisma. You'll gain strategies that will help you create a more positive impression in business and socially.
If you have any questions, you can always ask. If you have any fears, you can always ask. If you are excited and want to know what to sign up for first, you can always ask!
P.S. Here's a link to upcoming Seattle Improv Classes.