Chad Elliot and Seattle Improv Classes have been featured in:
Why and How I Teach.
Hi, I'm Chad!
I grew up as a shy, quiet, socially anxious kid. So it took me years of study, hard work, and trial and error to become a confident and capable communicator. That's why my goal with Seattle Improv Classes is to:
- Guarantee anyone can feel confident expressing their ideas -- whether one-on-one or to hundreds of people.
What you'll get here at Seattle Improv Classes is unique in several ways:
- Advanced teaching. Many improv teachers have studied comedy and nothing else. Your classes with me will be influenced by over 500 hundred hours of training in psychology, communication, and teaching skills. You'll learn more than just improv, and learning it will be simpler, easier, and faster.
- A 100% guarantee on all classes. If you don't feel what you gained from the class is worth ten times what you paid for it, then you can have your money back.
- Purposeful selection. There are thousands of improv games, many of which offer no real-world benefit. That's why I've hand-picked (and often invented) the games for these classes. So they aren't only fun, they teach you skills useful in life.
- A warm, friendly atmosphere. Most people come to these classes to break out of their comfort zone, which means they're nervous. So I bend over backward to ensure you feel safe and secure in these classes.
If you're here because you want to become confident with public speaking and job interviews, you want to feel at ease talking with new people, and you want to get out of your head and into the moment, then you've come to the right place.
I can't wait to see you in class!
P.S. Here's a link to upcoming Seattle Improv Classes.