Chad Elliot and Seattle Improv Classes have been featured in:
Learn About Seattle Improv Classes:
How I Teach and Why...
Hi, I'm Chad. My goal with Seattle Improv Classes is to:
- Guarantee that anyone can feel comfortable and confident expressing their ideas -- whether to one person or hundreds.
- Make people's lives happier, more fun and more fulfilling.
- Create a warm, open, excited community of people who enjoy learning together.
There are a number of things you'll only get from Seattle Improv Classes:
- A 100% guarantee on all classes. If you don't feel got 10X what you paid for your class, then you can have your money back.
- Advanced teaching and psychology. Many improv teachers have studied comedy and nothing else. Your classes with me will be influenced by over 500 hundred hours of training in psychology, communication, and teaching skills. That training is used to make your learning simpler, easier, and faster.
- Purposeful selection. There are hundreds and hundreds of improv games. I've spent a great deal of time and effort to eliminate the clutter and only select the handful that are the most effective.
In your classes at SIC, you'll find all of the games meet a number of criteria: 1. They're fun. 2. They have a clear purpose. 3. The skills they teach are useful in life, not just on stage.
- A warm, friendly, open atmosphere. Most people come to these classes to break out of their comfort zone and overcome challenges. People are often nervous, anxious and yet hopeful. I bend over backward to ensure you feel safe and secure, so that you can expand beyond your former limitations.
You'll share an amazing experience with your classmates. That's why you'll get a bonus dinner as part of your class. It provides a fun, easy opportunity to connect and make new friends with wonderful people.
I realize that you're not here to become an actor or comedian. You're here for much more than that. If you're like most people, you want to become more confident thinking on your feet, to be more creative, and to be more in the moment. You may view this as an opportunity to begin breaking through limitations, roadblocks and fears in other areas of your life. If so, you've come to the right place.
Plus, if you want to communicate more effectively, this is just the ticket. You'll learn to tell engaging stories, become more dynamic, and express yourself with greater charisma. You'll gain strategies that will help you create a more positive impression in your business and social life.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the form below.
P.S. Here's a link to upcoming Seattle Improv Classes.