Chad Elliot and his improv classes have been featured in:
Many people now feel comfortable
who never thought they could, listen up!
From: Chad Elliot
So you want to break out of your shell, become more outgoing, learn to think on your feet... and you've always thought you couldn't. You've come to the right place!
Let me make this clear: being good at thinking on your feet is not about talent or luck or DNA.
You have to do three things to become great at improvising under pressure:
- Let go of your old, outdated ideas about what you're capable of accomplishing.
- Learn the key secrets and skills.
- Practice those skills until you can do them easily.
Do the drills!
Get the skills!
That's all most things in life boil down to -- you get what you practice!
If you practice sitting on the sidelines, telling yourself you can't do it, criticizing yourself for every mistake... then you're building those as habits. But, you don't have to do that.
If you challenge your ideas about yourself, learn new skills and practice them, push your comfort zone and find out what you are capable of doing... You'll discover you have much more potential than you thought.
The key is that you have to learn what skills are important, and practice those skills in a step-by-step fashion.
Then, the rewards pay off for the rest of your life.
Why can these online classes change your life? You may find yourself applying your new improv skills to ace job interviews, get a promotion, talk to an attractive stranger, or just have more fun with friends. What would your life be like if you could relax and have fun in any social situation?
Think on your feet in any situation...
Become a more effective communicator...
Connect with people more easily...
What you gain from improv training:
“Being in a room full of strangers who were all very friendly and supportive really helped me to come out of my shell and be creative. I also had a lot of fun and met awesome people!”
Most people don't learn improv to become actors. They do it because it's a fun, exciting way to gain skills that make their lives better! Improv helps you:
- Think quickly, especially under pressure...
- Unleash your creativity so you are never at a loss for new ideas...
- Turn negativity and self-doubt into enjoyment and bull-dog determination...
- Develop effective people skills to become more successful in your business and personal life...
- Release limiting beliefs about what you can accomplish and who you are...
- Feel confident enough to enjoy public speaking...
- Prove you can do it despite all your previous doubts...
- Re-discover the playfulness and joy you had as a small child...
- And, much more...
How is that possible?
Because for decades, the techniques of improv have allowed millions of people, of all ages and backgrounds, to walk onto a bare stage and make up an entertaining scene. Without a script. Often in partnership with people they've never met. And, in front of a live audience.
That's a helluva tough challenge! You need amazing techniques and communication skills to pull that off. And, those skills need to be simple and easy enough for anyone to learn. Quickly.
WHAT ALL GOOD IMPROV TRAINING SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A clear, simple, step-by-step approach. Many teachers just throw a bunch of random improv games together and call it a class. I even heard a teacher with 30 years of experience say, "This game is fun, but I have no idea what it teaches." I call that shoddy teaching. Any good teacher should have a clear blueprint for how to take their students step-by-step to their goals.
- The teacher should adapt to the abilities and learning styles of the students. Just because someone is talented does not mean they are a good teacher. It's sad how often people form negative ideas about themselves -- when they just had a bad teacher. A good teacher adapts to the needs and learning styles of each student.
- They should explain how to apply what you're learning to your life. Many improv classes don't do this at all. Part of the joy of improv is using the skills all over your life. That can be tricky. A good teacher should be do it themselves and teach you how to do it, too.
- The teacher should create a warm and supportive environment for learning. Many people use improv as a powerful tool for overcoming fears and insecurities. It's how you can break out of your comfort zone. That's why it's vital the class be an environment where you feel safe and protected.
What are the skills you need to learn?
Okay, so now: what the heck are the skills you need?
- Ways to overcome stage fright and feel confident in the spotlight.
- How to project self-assurance and make a positive first impression.
- Strategies to connect with others and quickly create a cohesive team. (Whether with 2 people or 20.)
- A step-by-step formula to improvise an entire speech from scratch. (On any topic, with zero prep time, even if you're scared.)
- Insider secrets of the world's best storytellers.
- A simple trick to communicate so fluidly it looks like you're reading another person's mind.
- How to encourage and support others' ideas so they're excited to work with you.
- Ways to come alive so you look vibrant and exciting. (Use your gestures, eye contact, and voice for maximum impact.)
- How to keep people on the edge of their seats with anticipation.
- Techniques to let your ideas flow freely -- even with the pressure of everyone watching you.
- How to handle it when your mind goes blank and what to do next.
- A few simple tricks that help you get out of your head, stay in the moment, and you connect with your audience.
- How to keep going when someone blocks your ideas.
- How to be interesting... even when nothing is happening.
- The mistakes that bore an audience to tears and are so easily avoided.
- Unexpected twists that delight your audience and even surprise you.
Now, you may be wondering...
How long does it take to learn all that???
The answer is that anything worthwhile in life takes some time and effort. If you're not willing to accept that, you'll miss out on a lot in life.
You can't expect to end up on Saturday Night Live after one improv class. Even an amazing one. But, you can expect to become much more comfortable thinking on your feet. You can expect to have a lot of fun. And, you can expect you'll use these skills in many situations to improve your life.
Learning all this can be made faster through good teaching. And good teaching is rare. It's common for people to take classes again and again and never gain all these skills. That's because of 3 reasons:
- Many of the ideas are not explained, are poorly taught, or are ignored entirely.
- Students aren't given enough hands-on practice with what they learn.
- The class lacks a system, so it never comes together into a complete method you can use in the real-world.
I've created a training that's an opportunity to speed up your learning...
Online Improv Funshop!
The complete, step-by-step confidence and creativity system.
You'll be guided through a complete system that will gives you the knowledge and skills to be successful improvising in any situation. Even if you have no experience and feel terrified.
- You'll Learn the Skills of the World's Best Improvisers: I'll guide you step-by-step through the mindset and tools that many of the top communicators in the world use to be successful.
- You'll Get Personalized Feedback: This is not a one size fits all. I'll adapt the class on a moment-to-moment basis to maximize how much you can learn.
- You'll Get Plenty of Examples of How to Apply What You're Learning in Your Daily Life: This WILL be a life-changing experience for you. I'll make sure you have lots of ideas on how to use this to be happier, more confident and more successful.
Here's what you'll get...
- You'll get 8 evening classes full of more learning and laughter than you've experienced in years.
In the classes, you'll play fun games to learn the skills you need. You'll play these games while partnered up with other students, either in Zoom's "breakout rooms" (which allow everyone to practice with a partner at the same time) or in front of the class during fun demonstrations where I'll coach you.
At first, we'll make sure you're comfortable and quickly get past the initial nervousness most people face. Then each class will build on the last one, so you'll discover yourself feeling more and more creative and confident each week.
We'll start with the basic concepts of successful improvisation. How can you generate ideas and get your creative juices flowing? What can you do if your mind goes blank? How can you build on the ideas of others and handle the unexpected?
Then we'll apply those skills to all sorts of specific situations. How can you improvise effectively in interviews? How can you give a top-notch presentation without any time to prepare? How can you enjoy engaging conversations with people you've just met?
Along the way, you'll learn all sorts of other skills that may surprise you. How can you become a captivating storyteller? How can you become a more dynamic person? How can you deal with difficult people more easily?
By the end of the classes, you'll be shocked by your growth and new abilities.
- You'll get a digital copy of my upcoming book, Red Hot Confidence: How to Talk to Anyone, Sizzle in the Spotlight, and Kiss Shy Goodbye!
This strategy-packed book will offer you tips, tools, and techniques that you can't learn anywhere else. Not only will the book guarantee you learn more and make faster progress during the training, afterward it will remind you of important strategies and ideas.
Discover What Students Say:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't feel like I delivered exactly what I promised over the eight weeks and that it was worth every cent to you, you are welcome to a complete refund of your money.
Will some people take advantage of me? Maybe. Generally people are honest. And I want you to feel totally comfortable diving in, knowing that it will be one of the best decisions you've ever made. Because if it's not, I foot the bill. I feel that's the honorable way to treat people.
I ask a couple things of you in case you later want a refund:
First: Please attend the classes, be on time, and do the exercises. If you're late and miss sections of the class, you won't get everything from your experience.
Second: if you have a complaint during the training, let me know so I can try to remedy the situation.
Like I said, I have a philosophy: be a good person and others will be good back to you.
"I recently attended an improv workshop led by Chad. I had zero prior experience, but it turned out to be a really fun way to get creative, bond with others, and challenge my own limitations. Really can't recommend him enough as a teacher / mentor and his way of making people feel included and comfortable."
"This was my second class with Chad, the first time I went, I felt a little nervous and uncomfortable being in front of a group, but Chad provided a warm and supportive atmosphere where I felt more at ease, and this last one I went to I felt a HUGE improvement in my comfort level and can't wait to come back for more!"
From reserved to more ease communicating...
"I used to be very quiet and non-talkative. Chad has helped me open up more and to better communicate with the people in my life. I’ve gained a lot of experience on how to make conversations more fruitful and fulfilling. I would highly recommend his classes to anyone and everyone. Improv can help better many aspects of your life and it’s so much fun, too.
Question: What if I have to miss a class?
Answer: That's totally fine, many people have to miss a class or two. I take that into account when designing the classes.. You'll still get a ton of benefit and have a wonderful time.
Question: What if English isn't my native language? I moved here a few months ago and speak it pretty well, but I'm still working on becoming 100% fluent.
Answer: That's totally fine! A few people have come to the classes as a way to get lots of practice with their English in a fun, stress-free environment. It's always a positive experience for them and everyone else.
Question: What if I'm super scared? I mean incredibly nervous. I mean terrified!
Answer: Almost everyone gets nervous before the classes. In fact, many people join the classes because they are nervous. They do it to overcome those old fears and gain more confidence. I used to get nervous, too. It's okay.
I designed the classes to make you comfortable very, very quickly. You'll discover you've forgotten to be nervous before we're even halfway through the first class, because you're having so much fun.
I know you may have some fears you're overcoming, so here are a few quotes to inspire you:
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right!" -- Henry Ford
"Procrastination is opportunity's assassin." -- Victor Kiam
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt
P.S.: Plus, you have my 100% guarantee. If you don't feel it's everything I say, you can have your money back. So, grab the bull by the horns and jump in!