Why Have These Corporations Hired Seattle Improv Classes?
Improvisation training is a well-known way to build teams and teach creativity. But not all improv training is the same. At Seattle Improv Classes, I combine the tools of improv with other valuable strategies. So students in my workshops don't just laugh together. They also learn how to become captivating storytellers, make presentations that sizzle, and communicate more effectively in real-world situations.
My training offers many benefits:
- It creates new pathways of communication within teams.
- It develops strong public speaking skills.
- It builds skills that lead to improved sales and customer service.
- It hones non-verbal communication skills.
- It teaches how to remain calm while handling stressful situations.
- It builds listening skills that promote trust.
- Plus, it's training people look forward to with pleasure rather than dread!
Sr. Director, Customer Insights
"Zillow used Seattle Improv Classes to help build bridges among several teams within the organization that had some challenges in getting on the same page for working styles and collaboration. I have to say that Chad delivered on our goals and objectives well above expectations. Going in, we had three objectives beyond just team building:
- Learning to think on our feet better (especially in meetings when we are asked questions we have not prepared for).
- Build empathy with each other.
- Learn to build off of each other’s ideas (we are stronger when we collaborate and work together rather than separately).
Chad took the time to understand what we were trying to achieve and tailored a program that fit our needs, budget and timeframe. The communication was head and shoulders beyond other improv programs that I had reached out to for information. While the initial idea of doing improv training seemed to strike terror into the hearts of the teams initially, I received feedback from multiple people that it was some of the best business training we have done at Zillow."
Injury Prevention Sr. Specialist
"Everyone had a blast with the improv yesterday and I really think it woke everyone up and connected everyone in a way that will be incredibly helpful to us building our culture. I had a lot of great feedback from it and it generated many much needed laughs. I will keep you in mind for our event next year or if I come across anyone who may need a change of pace."